Direction of travel isn't working as it should on iPad.

frso80

I love the 5.1 update of Cachly, thank you so much Nic. Even though I still miss a feature to load caches automatically while panning around on the map it works quite well for me to load in GPX-files with all the caches of the areas where I'm going to be. Side note: I've also been stress testning Cachly a lot for a few days and I'm quite impressed by the performance to import GPX-files containing up to around 10 000 caches. I've also tried to import almost 200 000 caches, still impressed by the performance even though it took me över 24 h and when it was done Cachly was kinda slow, but not unusable. :)

Now over to the issue that I'm experiencing:

When I'm running Cachly on my iPad in landscape and set Cachly to follow my movement and to have my direction of travel upwards Cachly kinda fails. :( It works on my iPhone in portrait mode though. Also a side note: I've been experiencing this exat same issue with both Looking 4 Cache a few years back but they have fixed it. So I'm hoping you can find a solution to this. :)

Here is a video of the issue:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YRwa9lxiXPXwm9ZZSg2KySayahLgrJTO

• 3 months later...