Was unable to get back to the Live screen

Thot

After I reached a cache, its name was still at the top of the display but I was unable to get off that screen or back to the Live display (screen with the collection of caches showing).  In order to return to the Live display I had to close Cachly and restart it.

I have now updated to the latest version, but I will not be able to replicate the failure because I had never experienced it before. 

I may have mentioned this in a prior post, but I normally only use Cachly when I'm at a cache I can't find and need to look for spoiler pictures and logs.

Today was the second time I had used it to go to a cache and I used it for 3 caches, because they were not in my Nuvi or handheld.  .  I was only able to use the distance to go to them.  It was the third cache where this thing happened, so Cachly had worked properly twice earlier. 

1 hour ago, Thot said:

I have now updated to the latest version, but I will not be able to replicate the failure because I had never experienced it before. 

I may have mentioned this in a prior post, but I normally only use Cachly when I'm at a cache I can't find and need to look for spoiler pictures and logs.

Today was the second time I had used it to go to a cache and I used it for 3 caches, because they were not in my Nuvi or handheld.  .  I was only able to use the distance to go to them.  It was the third cache where this thing happened, so Cachly had worked properly twice earlier. 

No problem. Let me know if you have any more issues!