Comments in auxiliary waypoints

markens

I did a cache today that has several auxiliary waypoints with significant (and useful) note/comments.  See https://coord.info/GC82PKY

I knew the comments existed, but could not find them in cachly no matter what I tried.  Investigation just now at home shows several things:

- I imported the caches into cachly via a gpx file generated by gsak.  The relevant notes are included in the gpx file in <cmt> tags within the <wpt> tags within the <gpx> scope.

- The "Waypoints" list for the cache in cachly at this point just has name and coordinates (image 1 below) whichis what I saw in the field

- Refreshing cache via GC Live API causes notes to show up in the waypoints list okay (image 2 below)

Is gsak using incorrect xml tag for this (even though it is in the gpx scope)? Or is this a bug in cachly?  I don't usually refresh caches loaded from gsak unless there is a specific need.  I can provide the gpx for this one cache, but don't know how to include it in the post!

Thanks.

via gpxvia GC live API

On 3/15/2019 at 6:22 PM, markens said:

Is gsak using incorrect xml tag for this (even though it is in the gpx scope)? Or is this a bug in cachly?  I don't usually refresh caches loaded from gsak unless there is a specific need.  I can provide the gpx for this one cache, but don't know how to include it in the post!

I would need to do some testing with the specific GPX file. Can you send it to support@cach.ly?