Finding the cache I'm at.

Thot

I should start by saying I should use cachly more so I become familiar with how everything works.  But, I don't have a lot of data time and usually don't need it.  Pretty much I only use cachly when I'm at a cache location and can't find it. This is when I fire up cachly to see if there are spoiler pictures.  The problem I have with this is, sometimes I can't find the cache I'm at on the screen.  I assume the pulsating dot is my location so is the cache symbol hidden under the dot?

Also, when I put a word from the cache name in the search box and touch the circular arrow below and to the right of the search box, it does not bring up the cache.  Neither does touching the SEARCH beside the text entry area

2 minutes ago, Thot said:

I just did the Reset.  This turned off all the filters including Search by Cache Name.  Is that what you expected?

Yes. You might have had a search option turned on that was not allowing that cache to be shown. Can you look and see if that cache is there, even if you aren't at that location?