More Apple Watch complications AW4

Bumble

Question

I’ve been finding the Cachly Apple Watch app very handy recently for kayak caching. Handy to see distance to next cache by simply turning my wrist instead of reaching for my phone while paddling.

I just picked up an Apple Watch 4 & realized with the extra screen space there is a bunch more info Cachly could possibly show. It would be super nice to have a distance & maybe even small compass or general direction to next cache complication. Would be killer for kayak caching and come to think of it sorta was what I was looking for with regards to power trail caching.

Even if that isn’t possible at the very least it would be nice if the Cachly watch complication was able to be used in more of the faces. Keep having to use a very specific face just so it’s available to use via the main face.

It’s kinda funny how what at first I thought was just a cool gimmicky thing to use every once in awhile has become a real time saver that has a bunch of potential. 

3 answers to this question

Glad that you are liking the watch app!

I will make sure to add the Cachly complication to the rest of the new watch faces. This is something that we didn't have time to release for the new watches.

As for updating the complication for the Apple Watch 4, this is something I would love to do, but it will have to be after the 5.0 release as we are heads down and focusing on that right now.

On 9/26/2018 at 4:42 PM, Bumble said:

I' m wondering if there is any news on this one, Cachly is one of the reason I bought the Apple Watch, should be very nice if the complication could be added to all the faces. Another nice feature could be to sort (or show sorted as chosen in the iPhone app) the found nearby caches and the caches in a existing list.