Alert when approching a cache

stealthcat

Question

5 answers to this question

On 2/23/2018 at 9:05 AM, Nic Hubbard said:

This is a feature that is for sure on our list. Hope to add it in a future version. :)

Hello. Given that the request is > 2 years old, I wonder if it was possible to proceed in any way with the implementation of this feature. I love Cachly. When hiking, trail running or in a boat it would be fantastic to have an optional audible alert. Even just a ‘dong’ or something like that when being in a 100m radius or so of the cache you are navigating to would be fantastic. Ideally the distance could be customisable. This would save me from taking out the phone all the time. 

Thank you very much 

7 hours ago, GC_Diver said:

Hello. Given that the request is > 2 years old, I wonder if it was possible to proceed in any way with the implementation of this feature. I love Cachly. When hiking, trail running or in a boat it would be fantastic to have an optional audible alert. Even just a ‘dong’ or something like that when being in a 100m radius or so of the cache you are navigating to would be fantastic. Ideally the distance could be customisable. This would save me from taking out the phone all the time. 

This feature is planned for Cachly 6.1.