Map Auto-Refresh?

iheartnjdevils

I really do love this app but the one thing that really irritates me is that as I look around the map at different areas, the geocaches don’t automatically reload for that area. When I’m looking for the best places to geocache, this always irritates me to the point that I end up using the official app and forget about Cachly again until I read about it again somewhere. 

Is there an option to allow the geocaches to auto-reload or auto-refresh as you browse around the map?

We live on the border of Ohio and Pennsylvania so we often drift between the two states on one day. It would be nice if the app could recognize which state and intuitively use the correct map. Many of the places we cached do not have signals.  We have downloaded the needed maps. 

1 hour ago, 2McDs said:

We live on the border of Ohio and Pennsylvania so we often drift between the two states on one day. It would be nice if the app could recognize which state and intuitively use the correct map. Many of the places we cached do not have signals.  We have downloaded the needed maps. 

I'm a beta user... but I think this applies to everyone as well -  if you scroll down to the bottom of the states list, there's options for regions.  I live on the border as well so I just downlaoded US North East and it covers a bunch of states.

On 2/8/2018 at 1:33 PM, iheartnjdevils said:

I really do love this app but the one thing that really irritates me is that as I look around the map at different areas, the geocaches don’t automatically reload for that area. When I’m looking for the best places to geocache, this always irritates me to the point that I end up using the official app and forget about Cachly again until I read about it again somewhere. 

Is there an option to allow the geocaches to auto-reload or auto-refresh as you browse around the map?

I hit the load cache button a dozen times to load up all of the caches with in decent distance of me really quickly and that solves that problem for me.   It's actually quicker than waiting for the official app to slowly reload and fresh as you drag.