Premium member issue

Rooski22

Loved the new updates on the phone and iPad but now having a problem with Cachly. I just tried to do a search and I’m getting a screen that pops up with the attached message asking me to upgrade to Premium. We’ve been a Premium member for almost five years. I tried logging out and back in but still get the same message. And I’m getting it both on the phone and iPad. I tried using the official geocaching app and it’s working just fine. Any suggestions? I’m trying to plan for a trip next week. 

BA3DAAA7-0523-44F7-A531-A220E79AFE77.png

I probably should mention that I’ve been doing several downloads to offline lists of power trails today. One of the screens that comes up says Cachly with Premium ... View 6,000 full caches per day. I’ve only saved about 1,200 for offline use though. And I’m not looking at each cache. Just general areas. 

7 minutes ago, Rooski22 said:

Yes it does. I’ve also gotten online and logged out of my account and back in. Then logged out of Cachly and back in. 

5267012D-8492-4EBE-983A-CABD2248E560.png

Can you try pulling down on the profile page to refresh it?

Also, can you please load some caches on the map, then use the Email Support option in Cachly and choose to send debug data. This will help me diagnose the issue.

1 minute ago, Rooski22 said:

I probably should mention that I’ve been doing several downloads to offline lists of power trails today. One of the screens that comes up says Cachly with Premium ... View 6,000 full caches per day. I’ve only saved about 1,200 for offline use though. And I’m not looking at each cache. Just general areas. 

Ah. Can you go to the Usage screen on the More tab? This should show how many full caches you have left.

If you have for some reason used up your 6,000 caches for the day and it is showing that same screen I need to make sure to fix that issue in our next version so that Premium users don't see that Basic user error.

1 minute ago, Rooski22 said:

Here’s the screen shot on the Usage screen. So it looks like I used the max. 

Well that data isn't updated until you try to download a cache. So going to a cache details screen it will try to load a full cache and then would update the Usage screen when you return to it.

But, it does sound like you reached the max. I will make sure to fix that alert since it isn't relevant for Premium users.

3 hours ago, Rooski22 said:

So does this last for twenty four hours after you’ve reached the max? Because I still can’t load any caches from the main search screen this morning.

It lasts 24 hours from the time you loaded the first full cache. So if you loaded cache #1 at 10am you would need to wait until the next day at 10am for the limit to be reset.

3 hours ago, Rooski22 said:

And you said something about sending some debug output. Do you still need for me to do this?

No, I think we got it figured out. :)