Standalone waypoints cause refresh crash

JohnCNA

I noticed that if I import a GPX file that has non-child waypoints and then ask Cachly to refresh the list, it causes Cachly to close.  If I go into the list and delete all the standalone waypoints and just leave the geocaches in the list and Refresh, it works fine.

Since we are a multi-device and multi-OS family, I usually create my GPX files in Garmin's BaseCamp or GSAK and then import to my Garmin, my Android app, and my wife's iPhone using Cachly.  The problem is that I often add stand-alone waypoints to these GPX files like parking or trailheads that are not specific to one particular cache. These waypoints are not child waypoints of a geocache. And if I import such a GPX into Cachly, it crashes when I refresh the list.

The other odd thing I noticed is that when looking at the list in Cachly, these standalone waypoints show a location (or maybe it's a description) of "Cupertino".  LOL

On 2/6/2018 at 11:04 AM, Nic Hubbard said:

Can you please send the GPX to me and maybe post some screenshots of what you mean by stand-alone waypoints?

How do I send a GPX?  The forum software only accepts picture files.

Can you get it from my dropbox?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8xwchqdkm4r5wee/AAD4aiWnfA4kV57Ypy1V8OkVa?dl=0

Here's a screenshot.  The top 3 are standalone waypoints. Some of the geocaches did not have parking coordinates, so I looked the caches up on Google Earth and then manually added waypoints for the parking lots. for example.

I just got 4.0 installed, and it no longer crashes the app when I do a refresh on this list.

IMG_1421.PNG