Show log images with entry

rragan

Question

It looks like all log images can be seen from the main page but when browsing logs there is no link to images added with that log. Sometimes the text and the log go together so not having them visible together and associated can be a problem. Show images with a log entry or show links that display images associated with a log entry. 

8 answers to this question

I was in an offline list with no images downloaded I guess. I was trying to reproduce it and the closest I could get was to import a GPX, open images section of cache, see nothing, choose download all images, go to logs and still see no images icons. A Refresh then made them appear. Seems like downloading them all should make the logs show an Images button. 

Yes, on iPad 

I thought maybe the date on the image would let you tie them together but since users can add images later that wouldn't work. 

I think we should start a list of API deficiencies that we could present to GC as users - you could remain quiet if you wish. Maybe the length of the list would give impetus to a project to fix some of them 

16 minutes ago, rragan said:

I think we should start a list of API deficiencies that we could present to GC as users - you could remain quiet if you wish. Maybe the length of the list would give impetus to a project to fix some of them 

I would be happy to submit them to HQ. They have been very kind and responsive to my bugs that I submit.

Here is a start of a list. I'm not asking for big tickets right now like Messaging. 

API extensions needed

• A way to get list of associated images when retrieving a log or list of logs associated with a cache
  • Create a new bookmark list either empty or with content. Apps can add to an existing list but not create one currently
  •